Complete listings and pictures will be posted as inventoried.
Please check back.
Items click on photos to enlarge
53 +/- Toilets Located Around SE Idaho at the Following Locations
Seating will be available
Prime Time is honored to be chosen by the seller to offer these items for your bidding pleasure. Complete liquidation of Blue Bird Portable Toilets by authorization of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court & Lenders
Approximate times items will be auctioned will be posted here the week of the auction.
These are guidelines only, times may vary!
Auction start: 2012-07-26 10:00:00 GMT-07:00
- All purchases to be paid in full before leaving the premises. Payment may be made by cash, check Visa, and Mastercard. Every sale will be charged a 3% administrative fee. However, for cash and check payments the 3% will be discounted. Any unpaid amounts will incur interest @ 12% APR.
- 5% Buyer's Premium on items over $2,501 and 10% on items $2,500 and under. Added to all purchases ($10 bid price + $1.00 buyer's premium = $11.00 at cash register. $3,000 bid price + $150 buyer's premium = $3,150 at cash register).
- The sale is "AS IS" and "Where IS" and without warranty of any nature whatsoever. Purchasers are deemed to have conducted their own inspection and should NOT rely on descriptive information provided or statements made.
- Any dispute with items or prices will only be arbitrated on Monday following the auction. No changes to auction invoice regarding item or price will be made on auction day. Auction errors will be corrected on Monday and a refund, if any, will be immediately sent to buyer.
- As soon as you are declared the winning bidder you are responsible for the item purchased. Guard against theft or damage as you will have to pay for these items in full.
- A $14 title fee and a $65 documentation fee is paid by the buyer on all titled items. Dealer documentation fee is $30.
- Remove purchases as soon as possible. Make arrangements with staff if to be left past auction day. Items left over 7 days will be charged storage. Generally, if the auction is off-site, you will have the day of auction and the day after to load out your items. You must make arrangements for pickup if items are to be left longer than this period.
- Forklift Fee of $5 to $10 for each pick or loaded item. Please pay driver at time of loading. For large quantities, ask for loading rates.
- Purchaser will pay all legal state sales tax, unless exemption requirements are met.
- Purchaser grants a security interest in purchased items. For any reason payment is not made in full, Prime Time has the right to repossess items, even from the driveway if necessary. Towing and storage will be charged to purchaser.
- If payment is not honored for any reason (including but not limited to N.S.F., stop payment order, etc.) purchaser agrees to pay $25 return fee.
- If action is necessary to enforce the terms of this agreement, purchaser agrees to pay attorney fees and costs associated with collection or action.
- Collusion will not be tolerated. In accordance with the Sherman Act it is unlawful to agree not to bid against another buyer, punishable by fines and prison.