Check back, complete listings and pictures will be posted as inventoried.
Items click on photos to enlarge
Prime Time is honored to be chosen by the seller to offer these items for your bidding pleasure.
Approximate times items will be auctioned will be posted here the week of the auction.
These are guidelines only, times may vary!
- All purchases to be paid in full before leaving the premises. Payment may be made by cash, check, Visa, and MasterCard. Every sale will be charged a 3% administrative fee. However, for cash and check payments the 3% will be discounted.
- 5% Buyer's Premium on items over $2,501 and 10% on items $2,500 and under. Added to all purchases ($10 bid price + $1.00 buyer's premium = $11.00 at cash register. $3,000 bid price + $150 buyer's premium = $3,150 at cash register).
- Green Light Guarantee will be posted on vehicles as it applies to. The Green Light Guarantee is placed on certain vehicles by the seller, allowing you to inspect the vehicle after purchase for undisclosed Major Mechanical damage. This does NOT cover any visible or minor damage. Item must be paid in full before leaving the premises. This guarantee is valid until the end of auction only. Buyer is responsible for any damage caused after purchase.
- The sale is "AS IS" and "Where IS" and without warranty of any nature whatsoever. Purchasers are deemed to have conducted their own inspection and should NOT rely on descriptive information provided or statements made.
- As soon as you are declared the winning bidder you are responsible for the item purchased. Guard against theft or damage as you will have to pay for these items in full.
- A $14 title fee and a $65 documentation fee is paid by the buyer on all titled items. Dealer documentation fee is $30.
- Remove purchases as soon as possible. Make arrangements with staff if to be left past auction day. Items left over 7 days will be charged storage. Generally, if the auction is off-site, you will have the day of auction and the day after to load out your items. You must make arrangements for pickup if items are to be left longer than this period.
- Forklift Fee of $5 to $10 for each pick or loaded item. Please pay driver at time of loading. For large quantities, ask for loading rates.
- Purchaser will pay all legal state sales tax, unless exemption requirements are met.
- Purchaser grants a security interest in purchased items. For any reason payment is not made in full, Prime Time has the right to repossess items, even from the driveway if necessary. Towing and storage will be charged to purchaser.
- If payment is not honored for any reason (including but not limited to N.S.F., stop payment order, etc.) purchaser agrees to pay $25 return fee.
- If action is necessary to enforce the terms of this agreement, purchaser agrees to pay attorney fees and costs associated with collection or action.
- Collusion will not be tolerated. In accordance with the Sherman Act it is unlawful to agree not to bid against another buyer, punishable by fines and prison.
Auctioneers and professional auction staff bringing buyers and sellers together anywhere a plane will fly.
Auction Facilities in Pocatello, Idaho just off Interstate 15, Exit 67